Quoting off plans
Renovating or building new? There are many benefits to getting an early cost estimate off your plans.
How it works
- 1Submit your plansFill in your information and we will contact you to discuss your requirements.
- 2We work with youWe'll work through your options and provide an estimated cost proposal.
- 3Confirming measurementsOnce your build is complete (or nearing it) we visit your new home for a final measure.
- 4Your order is custom-madeWe begin tailor making your order once you’ve accepted your proposal by paying a deposit.
- 5Professional installationOur professional team install your curtains and blinds to ensure they fit and hang just right.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EXPERT ADVICE
Planning your curtains and blinds early could save you time and money. Not only will you be able to set realistic budget requirements and be able to move into a fully completed home; you may also find options that are only possible during construction, such as built-in pelmets or locating timber in the correct place for fixing curtain tracks or blinds.Get an estimate
Find your style
Browse our abundance of fabric choices and be inspired by these looks.
Dryland James Dunlop
Cube James Dunlop